Account Manager -- Job Description
- Showing demos of our software and eliciting ooh's and aah's
- Following up with prospective clients and quelling their army of questions
- Closing deals
- Coordinating data imports and training between our on-boarding department and the client
- Maintaining a relationship with the customer and being their best PestRoutes friend
- Occasional travel to exotic New Mexico and scenic Oklahoma as well as other locations like Florida, California, and New York to do on-site trainings
- Working trade shows and conferences at the PestRoutes booth.
- Having fun and being a leader while we build this software company and see it grow!
Qualities we look for
Sometimes it's not just about the solution, it's about the relationship. People like talking to you because you make them better for knowing you.
In a startup company, there is A LOT of opportunity. You aren't just here to fill a position, you are looking for ways to help PestRoutes grow to the next level.
You are capable of juggling and maintaining a large number of projects, timelines, and responsibilities. You know how to set and accomplist goals on a deadline.
You are the type of person that people come to when they have questions. If you don't know an answer -- you study, research, and experiment until you do.
You love what you do and it shows. You put a piece of your heart and soul into whatever you do and you are proud of the outcome.
Full of Integrity
You don't cut corners and you are true to your word. People trust you because you are a person of honor.