PestRoutes knows the needs of residential and commercial pest control customers are different. We’ve made it easier than ever to support these varying lines of business with powerful software features that equip you to deliver residential and commercial services as well as manage multi-unit properties.
Service With Ease
Enjoy flexibility no matter your service schedule. Monthly, quarterly or even yearly services are easy to manage, schedule and optimize. Share notes about the property such as whether the customer has pets, gate codes, preferences about the time of day they are serviced or a preferred technician for the job.
- Custom scheduling provides ultimate flexibility
- Customers automatically placed in a job pool when ready for service
- Build intelligent and efficient routes with an easy-to-use tool
Delight Your Customers
Provide your customers a secure, modern and digital experience to do business with you. The PestRoutes® customer portal provides access to important account information such as, billing, invoices, subscriptions, appointments and service notifications.
- Email communications prompt customers to pay bills when services are complete
- Customers can view any documents related to services such as renewal notices and contracts
- Customers can update their payment methods and set up autopay
Communicate With Ease
With trigger rules, your customers receive automated communications through configurable channels: email, voicemail, USPS mail and text messaging. You can also brand and personalize customer communications and documents such as:
- Appointment reminders
- Completed service notifications
- Account statements
- Customer emails
Make It Simple
Merge and Link Properties
Services for property managers and landlords are simplified with the ability to merge and link multiple service addresses. Use a primary Bill To in order to keep all the properties connected and consolidate billing. If there are specific charges outside of this primary Bill To, then the service address becomes the responsible party. Your merged accounts will also show the account information and history from separate customer cards.
Make it easy for your customers to pay you and collect the revenue on time. With autopay and PCI compliant methods in place, your customers provide authorization for you to charge them. Your customers can choose which subscriptions to setup for auto payment and can have multiple payment methods stored safely to choose from.
- PestRoutes reporting makes it easy to see the autopay status of customers
- Customers can choose a credit card or ACH for autopay
- Customers can choose which subscriptions to autopay
- Multiple payment methods are supported for each customer
Close the Deal
Field sales are made easy with our mobile app. Map out a neighborhood and target the homes you haven’t contacted. Easily record your interaction detail, manage leads, create a new customer and schedule the service right from your smartphone or tablet. The new contract will flow right into the PestRoutes software eliminating needless paperwork. Keep your reps motivated while on the job with a real-time leaderboard.
- Keep your leaderboard aligned with your company goals
- Mobile app baseball cards show sales reps where they stand
- Calculating and reporting commissions is easily managed thanks to flexible configurations
Monitor and Report on Trends
Commercial pest control should be paperless too. With the mobile app you can define structures for the property for paperless record-keeping and predefine treatments for technicians that aid in data capture and reporting compliance. You can also designate and report pest-conducive conditions on-site right from the app. Best of all, monitor and report on trends with:
- Actionable trending of evidence and activity
- Automated alerts on condition status and pest activity
- Allow property managers to receive advanced, detailed service notifications within a branded customer portal
- Make trend reports available to staff and property managers
Simplify the Complicated
Tedious or larger customer properties become simplified with the ability to create and schedule units like apartments, high-rise buildings, townhomes and retail buildings. With the mobile app, technicians can perform services unit-by-unit and add additional services from the field. You benefit from seamless reporting, billing and visibility for the collection of units.
- Build multi-unit properties in PestRoutes software unit-by-unit or in bulk
- Units can be scheduled using a quota by number of units or percentage to be completed at each appointment
- Technicians can add unit specific add-ons in the field
Dedicated U.S. Support
No lengthy training sessions needed. Your technicians will be service-ready in minutes. If help is needed, the PestRoutes support team is here.