You no longer have to maintain more than one software to support your termite business, and you don’t have to accept a solution that falls short of meeting the needs and regulations for termite reporting.
Warranties Inspections and Renewals
PestRoutes® software provides a streamlined process to manage termite inspections, warranties and renewals. Reporting on your termite business is easier than ever with the ability to perform bulk actions or take actions on individual customers – send renewal notices, activate and deactivate customer subscriptions, and view payment and service history.
- Licensed access to NPMA-33
- A variety of billing options and frequencies are supported – monthly in arrears or prepayments, annual and even custom billing schedules
- Customers can renew from the Customer Portal and pay at the same time
- Customize renewal notices and agreements to match your business practices
Benefit From Integration
The Sentricon® System
PestRoutes software is integrated with the Sentricon system so you can track the installation, service, inspection and renewal of sites the system protects as well as monthly reporting to Corteva Agriscience™.
- Implementation of the integration takes only minutes
- Quick setup for customers for their Sentricon subscriptions and equipment
- All work completed within PestRoutes software is automatically synced with Sentricon to ensure accuracy and timely updates
Simplify Inspection and Reporting
California Branch 3
Pest control businesses operating in California must comply with strict regulations for wood-destroying organisms (WDO) inspections and reporting. With a purpose-built workflow in a single platform, PestRoutes software enables you to build and manage your WDO inspection reports, work authorizations and other California Structural Pest Board required reporting and documentation. It’s done with a simplified process that allows you to quickly capture the required inspection details and generate the state-regulated reporting reducing paperwork and double-data entry.
- Manage all business contacts associated with the property and inspection process and choose their communication preferences and methods
- Easily setup and manage your Findings, Recommendations and other company-specific content
- Use the fully integrated diagramming tool or upload your own property diagrams
Access Important Forms
For pest control companies operating in states that utilize NPMA’s standard National Wood Destroying Insect (WDI) Report form NPMA-33, we provide technicians free paperless access to this pre-built form to fill out in the field using the mobile app.
Dedicated U.S. Support
No lengthy training sessions needed. Your technicians will be service-ready in minutes. If help is needed, the PestRoutes support team is here.